- Who are we?
- How do we collect Information from you?
- What type of Information is Collected from you?
- Information you provide to report a problem with the site.
- IP addresses
- How is your information used?
- Who has access to your information?
- How do I opt out?
- Your Rights
- Use of ‘Cookies’
- Social Media Platforms
- Those aged 16 or under
- Transferring your Information outside of Europe
- Review of this Policy
- MDHP is the trading name of M D Hughes & Partners Limited, Consulting Civil & Structural Engineers.
How do we collect Information from you?
- We do not collect any information from you when you use our web site. However, we may collect information about you when enquiring or securing our services.
What type of Information is Collected from you?
- In running and operating the business, we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you. Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal details to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes. The data that we collect is detailed below:
Information you provide to report a problem with the site.
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use the website. This may also include the resources that you access and information about where you are on the internet including the domain type, IP address and URL that you came from. This information may be collected and used for our internal research purposes and to improve our customer service.
- The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
- Information you provide us by sending a message through our website and information you provide when you communicate with us electronically for any reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email and other correspondence.
- We may collect information about your computer, including but not limited to (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for administration purposes and to produce internal reports. This is statistical data relating to a web user’s browsing actions and patterns and does not specifically identify you as an individual.
How is your information used?
- We may use your information:
- To ensure that the content on the site is presented in the most efficient way for you and the computer that you are using;
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of the site;
- To provide you with information relating to our website, product or our services that you request from us;
- To meet our obligations arising from any contracts entered by you and us;
- For our internal purposes, including statistical or survey purposes, quality control, site performance and evaluation in order to improve our website;
- To administrate this website.
- We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for no longer than necessary for the relevant activity, or is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
How do I opt out?
- You have a choice of whether you wish to receive information from us. We will not contact you unless you have opted in. If then, you no longer want to be contacted by MDHP, then you can change your preferences by emailing the Data Controller email@example.com or 01453 824551 and we will process your request within 1 month.
- The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email the Data Controller firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: 52 High Street, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 2NA. Alternatively, you can telephone 01453 824551.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information MDHP holds about you.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Social Media Platforms
- Our website does not currently have social media platform accounts.
Links to other Websites and Partners
- In addition, if you were referred to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.
Those aged 16 or under
- We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Transferring your Information outside of Europe
- We do not transfer your information outside of the EEA (European Economic Area).
Review of this Policy