A Few Words About
We are currently looking to recruit a Chartered MIStructE or MICE, with at least 5 years post-chartership experience, and should have a thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations and Design Codes, excellent communication and leadership skills and the drive to want to advance their career.
Core skills will include the ability to :
- Deliver technical work without supervision.
- Make site inspections and liaise with Clients directly.
- Check and approve Junior Engineers’ work and lead a team of designers.
- Use relevant software such as AutoCAD, Tedds, Masterseries, etc.
- Carry out structural surveys (subsidence and structural defects reports).
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression with a competitive salary and flexible working hours. Applicants should hold a full current driving licence. Strong written English and excellent verbal communication skills are essential.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Our Team
A descriptive paragraph that tells clients how good you are and proves that you are the best choice.
Lead Interior Designer